Wednesday, May 18, 2005

3 days

I just finished the Shadow of the Wind in 3days!! It pulled me in like crazy!! I absolutely could not put it down. There was so much I enjoyed about it that I can't really write for those of you who haven't read it. I know we discussed this once but how about setting up a post for each book that only those who have read it will visit. a little bleak now but loads of fun once we get further in. I just desperately want to discuss it. In fact, Chris and I read it to each other over our whole 16 hour drive back from Phoenix and he can't wait to read the rest of it.
By the way, I love the links to our books that you added HMB, it's great for buying them if we want and adding them to our personal collection. But those reveiews give the story away so watch out everyone.

No comments: